- Bradford Polymax™ acoustic ceiling batts reduce unwanted outside noise as well as minimising noise transfer between rooms and floors, making for a quieter home.
- Bradford Polymax™ thermal ceiling batts are designed to maximise comfort and save energy by keeping your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
- Made from 100% thermally bonded polyester fibres – just like the polyester used in quilts and pillows.
POLYMAX POLYESTER INSULATION
- Noise control by reducing sound transmission
- No itch
- Easy to handle
- Low allergen
- Made from up to 80% recycled material
- No waste is generated in manufacture
Earthwool Ceiling Insulation
The Earthwool Thermal Insulation range includes a selection of R-Values to provide builders, designers and architects the opportunity to choose the best thermal performance for their project. Thermal batts will improve the thermal comfort and energy efficiency of the building in which it has been installed thus keeping it cool in summer and warm in winter. Super-soft to handle and install, Earthwool Ceiling batts are made using up to 80% recycled glass, a sustainable, bio-based binder that contains no added formaldehyde.
Concertina Foil Batts
Concertina Foil Batts are perfect for stapling between joists in cavity, raked and cathedral ceilings. They can be placed directly on top of ceilings or over existing bulk / fibrous insulation. Concertina Foil Batts will reduce heat build-up in the ceiling cavity and prevent dust dirt and other debris from entering the roof space.
It also can be used to reflect heat away from the roof cavity especially in small spaces, such as raked roof as the product is compact and easily installed.