- Bradford Polymax™ acoustic ceiling batts reduce unwanted outside noise as well as minimising noise transfer between rooms and floors, making for a quieter home.
- Bradford Polymax™ thermal ceiling batts are designed to maximise comfort and save energy by keeping your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
- Made from 100% thermally bonded polyester fibres – just like the polyester used in quilts and pillows.
POLYMAX POLYESTER INSULATION
- Noise control by reducing sound transmission
- No itch
- Easy to handle
- Low allergen
- Made from up to 80% recycled material
- No waste is generated in manufacture
Earthwool Ceiling Insulation
The Earthwool Thermal Insulation range includes a selection of R-Values to provide builders, designers and architects the opportunity to choose the best thermal performance for their project. Thermal batts will improve the thermal comfort and energy efficiency of the building in which it has been installed thus keeping it cool in summer and warm in winter. Super-soft to handle and install, Earthwool Ceiling batts are made using up to 80% recycled glass, a sustainable, bio-based binder that contains no added formaldehyde.